Important Update: Venue location change - Training moved to Fugett Middle School
Ten reasons to attend the DFA Campaign Academy training in West Chester on March 20th & 21st.
1. Learn how to plan and run a winning grassroots campaign
2. Meet and hear from local progressive candidates
3. Learn from trainers with decades of experience
4. Mingle with other local progressive activists at social events
5. Get a copy of our 180 page Grassroots Campaign Training Manual
6. Set goals and make plans to pass progressive legislation
7. Re-connect with old friends from the campaign
8. Help elect progressive candidates in 2010
9. Learn to organize your neighborhood or precinct
10. Look for a new job or volunteer opportunity
Click here to see a preview of the agenda and trainers.
Invite your friends on Facebook!
All we ask is a small contribution of $60 to DFA to help us cover our costs. Don't worry if you can't afford it, you can always find someone to sponsor you through our training scholarship fund and we offer reduced tuition rates to those in need.
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
For more info on our trainers, curriculum, and history visit our training homepage at: www.democracyforamerica.com/training.
For those in need of lodging we have held a block of rooms at a discounted rate at a nearby hotel for training attendees.
Holiday Inn West Chester
943 South High Street
West Chester , PA 19382
Front Desk Fax: 610-436-0159
Reserve your room as soon as possible to get the discounted rate of $89.00 + 8% tax per night.
If you have questions you can email us at training(at)democracyforamerica.com or call our DFA Training hotline at: 802-651-3200 x191.
Click here if you have already
registered and would like to pay your tuition fee.
Cant make it to the training that weekend but still want to help? You can contribute to a scholarship fund for this training and help send a local organizer in your place.
Click here sponsor another attendee!
Watch the videos below for some DFA Training highlights!