Who am I?
I am a liberal Democrat with almost 20 years of experience working as a community activist in Springfield Massachusetts. I have a master's degree in education and a passion for defending people's rights.
Why am I running?
I am running for State Representative because I want to make a difference. I am tired of being behind the scenes thinking that things will change if we wait. There is a war on women, unions and poor people. The right is pulling everyone further and further from the values this country was founded on and I want to pull the conversation back in the other direction.
1. End Corporate Personhood.
2. Change graduation requirments for high school seniors.
3. Create a public option in health care.
4. Protect union's collective bargaining rights and their right to keep their own health benifits if they choose.
5. Increase the State Minimum wage to $10 per hour over the next 4 years.
My DFA Values
This legacy campaign is missing this information
My Campaign is People Powered!
My entire campaign plan is based around people going door to door and phone banking and myself going to community meetings and events and going door to door myself.